- I perform a batch operation on the process definition
- I open history view of process definition in cockpit
- I can see that user operation has been performed
- I can see username of a user who performed modification
- I can see operation type
- I can see table has alternating colored rows.
- I can see rows that belong to same operation grouped:
- rows that belong to same operation have the same color.
- rows that belong to same operation only show operation, user and timestamp once per group.
- I can see process Instance column: it shows a link to a process instance for the operations that target a specific process instance.