When session is expired, redirect user to login page and display a toast message saying the session has expired.
- Use the notification component from common-ui library.
- Display this message in a dismissable notification component: 'Session expired'
- When user clicks the button “login”, even if the timer is not finished, we will get rid of the toast immediately.
- Whenever a request fails because the session is expired (user action, polling, etc.) we will redirect the user to the login page with the toast message.
- Common-ui does not support dark theme yet, so we will see light theme of notifications in dark theme for now
- access https://stage.operate.camunda.cloud/ for the first time, redirect to login without the notification
- access https://stage.operate.camunda.cloud/#/instances for the first time, redirect to login with the notification
- https://stage.operate.camunda.cloud/#/instances - was already logged in, waited long time and session expired, when clicking anything we redirect to login page with the notification