As an operator,
I navigate to the dashboard page
I see a workflow statistics box containing a list of workflow statistics sorted by number of active incidents in descendant order.
Each workflow entry will contain:
- The name of the workflow. It the workflow does not have a name the bpmnprocessId is displayed
- The versions related to the statistics (one or many, nr: Version 1 or Version 1, 2). Not all the versions are included, only those that have at least one incident.
- The number of instances with incidents for all the corresponding workflow versions
- The number of active instances for all the corresponding workflow versions
- A statistics bar reflecting visually the relation between the number of active instances and instances with incidents
- if I have 60 instances with incidents and 40 active instances, the bar should be 60% red and 40% green.
The box should stretch vertically until the bottom limit of the viewport and should display a scroll if the list of statistics if longer than the available space.