As an operator,
I navigate to the dashboard page
- I should see a expand button on the left of the workflow statistics that have more than one version.
- When I click on the button a new list appears under, with separate workflow statistic for each version. The versions list is sorted by number of active incidents in descendant order. Each item from this list should contain:
- the corresponding version
- the number of instances with incidents from the instances with this version
- the number of active instances from the instances with this version
- A statistics bar reflecting visually the relation between the number of active instances and instances with incidents
- if I have 60 instances with incidents and 40 active instances, the bar should be 60% red and 40% green.
- When I click again on the expand button, the workflow versions statistics should disappear
- The button should be accessible by keyboard and should display a title “Expand [n] Instances with Incidents of Workflow XYZ grouped by version”