- multi-tenancy scenario with multi-engine (defaultTenantIds engine1:tenant1, engine2:tenant2)
- there is a report "A" on process key "key1" with tenants: tenant1, tenant2
- user "kermit" has the following authorizations:
- engine1: Optimize Application Authorization, ProcessDefinition Authorization for "key1"
- engine2: Optimize Application Authorization
- User "Kermit" accesses Optimize
- he sees the report "A"
- the report should not be visible as the User "Kermit" lacks the definition key authorization on engine 2 which corresponds to tenant2