Throughout the application, we have input fields which might have an invalid value, e.g. in the target value duration modal and several filter modals.
While we do a good job at disabling the Confirm button in these modals, we should highlight the invalid input fields like we do in the alerting modal.
- Report name field is highlighted in red if empty
- the date input fields in the start date filter modal are highlighted if entered date is invalid
- the duration input field in the duration filter modal is highlighted if the input is empty or not a number
- in the variable filter modal, the numeric fields are highlighted if entered value is not a number
- in the target value modal, the not-empty fields are highlighted if the value is not a number or equals 0
- each of above has a note saying what kind of value should be entered in the input field when highlighted