As a user, I can enter a full screen presentation mode when viewing a dashboard, so that the dashboard can be put onto an external display in an office to give a nice overview of whatever the dashboard shows.
- There is a button on the Dashboard View page that enters the Fullscreen mode
- When in Fullscreen mode, browser UI elements are not shown
- When in Fullscreen mode, Optimize header and Footer are not shown
- When in Fullscreen mode, no Action button except "Leave Fullscreen mode" is shown (there is no Edit, Share or Delete button)
- Clicking the "Leave Fullscreen mode" button or using browser standard interactions (ESC) leave Fullscreen mode
- Fullscreen mode is not available on Shared and Embedded Dashboards