The target value modal is pretty small, which makes it hard to select activities to set target values for. In order to allow for better user experience the target modal should be a lot larger, which enables the user to better pick activities and also prevent to zooming in and out all the time.
- the target value uses almost the whole screen size
- the diagram takes around the 70% of the height and 100 % of the screen width
- the tables takes the remaining space
- you can set the size option of the modal to 'max'
- It's okay to restrict the table width, so that the table does not spread too much
- It's also okay/necessary that the table itself scrolls, if we have a lot of activities in the diagram