L3 - Default
- I access a report that does not exist (e.g. http://localhost:3000/report/foo) or I have no access to
- I see just a loading indication, but nothing ever happens
- I see an error message "You tried to access a report that does not exist. Please access the reports page to see a list with all available reports!" for unknown reports
- I see an error message "You are not authorized to see the report. Please access the reports page to see a list with all available reports!" for unauthorized reports
- I see a link to the reports page
- such that:
- the user knows what the actual problem is and why he cannot access a certain report.
- the user gets instructions where to find the report he wants to access.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- depends on
OPT-1186 Backend returns status code 404 if dashboard/report doesn't exist