- for fetching the historic process instances|historic activity instances, the request:
- sorts the data by ascending start date
- uses a page size
- fetches all data with a timestamp greater than x, where x is the startTime of the last page entry of the most recent page and 01-01-1970 if it's the first request.
- the index handling is done according the previous described procedure
- the index storing data structure also has the timestamp mechanism stored
- the data fetching is not spread across multiple classes, but has one object responsible for the communication with the engine