- In the ControlPanel, after the target value double button, there is a toggle button labeled "Always show tooltips"
- This button is only visible if the report is visualized as heatmap
- When the button is active, all tooltips on all flownodes in the heatmap are displayed
- In this state, the tooltips do not react to the mouse, i.e. they do not disappear if the user stops hovering over a flownode
- When the button is inactive, the heatmap overlays behave as before and are displayed on hover
- The button state is persisted, so that if the report is saved with the button active, all tooltips are also displayed in the report view mode and on any dashboard this report is embedded to