- the data generation is done in its own module
- the import performance tests still work
- I can use maven to start the data generation
- I can pass maven arguments to define how many process instances should be created
- the whole data generation is documented in a readme
- the readme of the import performance tests does not include the data generation anymore
The data generation should not be bound to the import performance tests, since we need the generation for all kinds of other tests or to produce really large data sets. Also the import performance test should assume that the data is already there instead of doing it during the test phase.