- I want to change the keystore used for https certificate validation
- I set an absolute path
- and I start Optimize
- Optimize is still using the default keystore
- Optimize checks if it can find the keystore file as an absolute location.
- If not, it searches in the classpath
- this behavior is described in the documentation and the comments of the config files
We should also check, if the keystore exists for an absolute file, we should also check if we have the rights to read it and if not log that as a warning to the user.