- I have an old version of Optimize (e.g. 2.3)
- I create reports and play around with it
- I upgrade Optimize to a new version (e.g. 2.4)
- I open up a browser and checkout the new Optimize version
- Optimize crashes in the front-end with some weird errors. E.g. it can't log in anymore or create reports, since we changed the way how we do that.
- Everything works flawlessly
- the back-end does not set "no-store" header for static resources like the index.html page. When we have an upgrade this causes the browser to load a cached version. However, this one is still the old version from the previous Optimize version after the upgrade.
Clear the browser cache.