L3 - Default
- I have an old version of Optimize (e.g. 2.3)
- I create reports and play around with it
- I upgrade Optimize to a new version (e.g. 2.4)
- I open up a browser and checkout the new Optimize version
- Optimize crashes in the front-end with some weird errors. E.g. it can't log in anymore or create reports, since we changed the way how we do that.
- Everything works flawlessly
- the back-end does not set "no-store" header for static resources like the index.html page. When we have an upgrade this causes the browser to load a cached version. However, this one is still the old version from the previous Optimize version after the upgrade.
Clear the browser cache.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- mentioned in