- when I open the edit view of the combined report, I can see a list of the available singe reports
- In addition to reports that are visualized as area or bar chart, I can also select number reports from the list
- When I select a number report from the list, only number reports are displayed in the available report list to combine the selected report with
- The preview will be next to the selection list
- The available reports must then follow the following criteria:
- same group by
- visualized as number
- same view (but combining avg, min, max, median (operations) is possible),
- process definition can be different.
- process part or not does not matter
- the user guide is adjusted accordingly
Have a look in metabase how number reports are combined to get some inspiration on how this could look like. If that still does not help, let's discuss this together with Sebastian.