- I have create a report that can be visualized as a table but is a non raw data report. It could be a combined, dmn or bpmn report.
- I open the report in the edit mode
- I can sort the table by each column
- the sorting is persisted so that the order is also kept on dashboards
- such that:
- I can immediately see which are the entries with the highest/lowest values. For instances, I want to see which are the flow nodes that have most being executed.
- sorting on flowNode,userTask and decision:MatchedRule columns sorts by their id and not the visible name -> will be handled with
- sorting functionality is not available for combined reports -> will be handled with OPT-2074
In raw data reports the user is already able to sort the columns.
|Sorting API applies for all table reports||Done||Unassigned|
|Sorting functionality for all single table reports||Done||Unassigned|