- I select count process instance frequency/process instance duration as view
- I select group by start date and select 'automatic'
- and I select any allowed visualization
- the group by start interval is automatically selected
- if the user wants to change the group by interval he can still do that in the configuration dropdown
- such that:
- the user does not need to use the trial and error method to find out what the right group by unit is.
- if he is interested in a specific group by range than he is still able to select this one
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
|The group by start date can be automatically selected using the REST-API
|Add automatic interval selection to group by startdate dropdown item in the report builder
|I can manually select the group by start date unit/interval in the configuration popover
|Use meaningful x-axis units for Group By Start Date: Automatic
|Automatic interval selection works with combined reports