- the configuration of the single report has a aggregationType being added
- the field can have the following values: either "min", "max", "avg" or "median"
- by default the aggregationType field is set to "avg"
- when an alert checks the report result, it reads the configuration field and takes respective operations number, instead of always using the average.
- the new configuration parameter is added to the rest api documentation
The user needs to be able to define on what operation value the report or and with that the respective the alert should be based on.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- mentioned in