OPT-2151 is merged
- Create a report that is grouped by flow nodes and uses version ALL
- In another tab, create a new process definition version that changed the names of the flownodes
- Wait for Optimize to import the new version
- In the original tab, without reloading, navigate away from the report and open it again.
- The new Flow node names are shown
- The old Flow node names are shown
- Refresh the Optimize page
In the frontend caching that we introduced with
OPT-2151, we assume that the flow node name endpoint always returns the same data given the same process definition key and version. This does not always hold for the version ALL. We have a similar problem for the process-definition and decision-definition xml.
Since this problem only occurs in an edge case (report with version ALL), where we even have a note that the data can be inconsistent and there is an easy workaround, I suggest not doing anything for now.