- I create two process instance count reports
- I combine those two reports
- I can see the total instance count of both reports combined
- I can see the relative value (%) of the process instances that were part of report 1 and report 2
- such that:
- I can get more insights while comparing data
The two numbers of the reports do not necessarily need to add up to the total count. It could be that some instances belong to both reports. We need to think about how to extract those instances in order to realise this feature.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
|Design - Show relative value...
|Return the total instance count as part of the evaluation response
|Display the relative instance count percentages in combined reports
|Display the total number of instances for process instance count combined report selection evaluation