- I create two process instance count reports (e.g. one that has has a flow node filter in ending 0 and another one that has a flownode filter of ending 1 and 2)
- I combine those two reports
- I can see the total instance count of both reports combined
- I can see the relative value of the process instances that were part of report 1 and report 2
- such that:
- I can get more insights while comparing data
The two numbers of the reports do not necessarily need to add up to the total count. It could be that some instances belong to both reports. We need to think about how to extract those instances in order to realize this feature.