In order to set a definition/tenant scope on collections it is required to have basic CRUD abilities to assign definitions/tenants to collections.
- a set definitionType/definitionKey/versions/tenants entries can be configured on collections, these entries are called definitionEntry
- there can only be one definitionEntry per unique definitionType/definitionKey
- there is a REST API to add/remove/edit definitionEntries per collectionId
- one unique definitionEntry can only be added once, if it's tried to add a duplicate or update an existing triplet so it becomes a duplicate a 409 conflict response is returned
- on definitionEntry removal it is verified that there is no existing report based on that triplet, if so a 409 conflict response is returned listing the affected reports
- the REST api is documented in the wiki