- by default the log output is limited to maximum size of 1 GB
- a new file is created for the log output every day
- additionally, after 50 MB a new file is created for the log output, incrementing the appended number of the file name if multiple exist on the same day
- if the total maximum is reached the oldest files are automatically being removed
- if the total number of log files reaches 30, the oldest is removed
There are customers that use the demo distribution in their production environment and/or testing it under a very high light. After a while they suffer of running out of disc space.