Currently, when I first load optimize with no license provided, I get the "Invalid license provided" message on the license page, which is a bit misleading. It would be nice to differentiate between there not being a provided license and the provided license being invalid, so that we can display more appropriate error messages in the frontend.
- I start Optimize the first time
- I go to the login page and
- I get redirected to the license
- I see the error message "Invalid license provided"
- I see the error message "No license stored in Optimize. Please provide a valid Optimize license.", since I never have provided a valid license.