- I created a collection
- I create a scope for definition A with tenants T1, T2
- I create a report R1 inside the collection for definition A and tenant T2
- I force update the scope and remove tenant T2 from the scope of definition A with it
- report R1 will be removed
- report R1 won't be removed but tenant T2 will be removed from the tenant list, even if the report does not contain any tenants afterwards.
- the bug is being fixed
- the conflicts that are being returned are just the reports affected by the update but not the transitive dependencies of the report, since reports won't be deleted on a scope update any longer