OPT-2982 process instances along with mapped activity instances are created as part of the event process import/publish. However gateway instances are not yet created.
- No support for inclusive or complex gateways - no gateways should be created for either of these.
- No support for mixed gateway directions - no gateways get created in this case.
- Gateways can have a duration of zero for the first implementation
- gateway instances are created during the publish/import of event processes
- If there are alternate possible paths between two occurring events (in the case of unmapped tasks for example), then gateways shouldn't be mapped at all
- loops should be supported and there should be tests for this