We need to allow autogeneration of event based processes. We can reuse the same create endpoint for event based processes as the resulting resource is exactly the same. The body can also stay the same, with a boolean query parameter autogenerate being used to differentiate the means of creation.
The response will just be the ID of the newly created and saved process
- Autogenerated processes can be created based on event sources. The created model will be a process in the state of Saved
- API documentation is updated
- New generated event based processes are named "Autogenerated Process"
- We validate against invalid source configuration:
- External sources must have ALL scope
- Camunda sources must have either PROCESS_INSTANCE or START_END scope
- User must be enabled for event based processes