L3 - Default
Resolution: Won't Do
OPT-3489 , we created process report templates that allow users to pick a template to create a report from. However, once the user has selected a process definition he doesn't know how much data (e.g. process instances) is in there. So it would be beneficial if Optimize could display the process instance count for the selected definition, version, tenant combination.
- I go to the homepage and create a process report
- the template modal pops up
- I select the process definition with a version and tenant
- I can see how many process instances contain the current definition selection
- such that:
- I'm able to understand how much and if at all there's data in my selection and it makes sense to create the report.
- the template modal shows the number of process instances in my definition selection