As the history cleanup for camunda processes (
OPT-3852) may delete events that are mapped in event based processes we should extend our IT coverage to such scenarios.
- there are test scenarios that cover the case that camunda event data used for an event based process that are published got cleaned up by the history cleanup and the event process making use of them is republished
- assert variable data being gone on republish after a variable history cleanup run
- assert instance data being gone after variable history cleanup and correlation by variable values
- assert instance data being gone after a republish after an instance history cleanup run
- there are test scenarios that cover a republish after ingested events got cleaned up
- assert related instances are gone after republish