- I have engine data in a timezone less (e.g. UTC) than the one Optimize (Europe/Berlin) is in
- Optimize imports the data
- A groupBy date report with a selected unit (e.g. month) without any user-defined date filters.
- The report gets evaluated in a timezone with an offset greater than the engine data (e.g. Europe/Berlin)
- The `filterLimitedAggregation` uses the wrong time zone for the to value, e.g. given a groupByStartDate report where the latest timestamp is `2020-04-15T20:56:41.003+0200`, then the following filter get's generated:
and the entities within the time zone difference window are not part of the result
The applied filter should catch the latest entities correctly