OPT-4004, we added contains and not contains filters for string variable filters in process reports. We should do the same for decision variable filters and dashboard filters.
- in addition to the two existing operators for string variables ("in" and "not in"), two new operators are added: "contains" and "not contains"
- The new "contains" operator returns all instances where the string variable value contains at least one value of the values array
- The new "not contains" operator returns all instances where non of the values in the values array are contained in the string variable value
- this works for decision reports
- this also works for dashboard filters
- the change is documented in the API documentation in Confluence