We currently apply a default sort order to entities that we return in the context of collections. We want to support sorting according to provided sorting parameters.
The response will stay the same and we will use the following new API query params:
- Entities within a collection are returned sorted by the field and in the order of the provided parameter values
- If entity order cannot be resolved by the provided field, the default sort is used as a secondary criteria
- If the sorting field value is not supported, we return an error,
- If an order is supplied without a field, we return an error
- If no order is supplied, we use ascending order
- API documentation is updated