To allow for events to be deleted, we need a new API that accepts requests to delete certain events.
- When a deletion is request, it should be able to handle the case where the event no longer exists. i.e. the event is available for deletion, but at the time of the request it has been cleared by history clearup
- Multiple events can be deleted in a single request
- We enforce a maximum batch size for deletions (1000)
- The events that are deleted are removed from all event processes that it is part of
- Rest API docs are updated
- This endpoint is only available to authorized EBP users/groups