Update applied filter item to include more and clearer information:
- Display the filter level in filter item header (process instance filter / flow node data filter / decision instance filter)
- Display more descriptive filter type
- (Flow node/ process instance) duration
- For variables: "var/inputVar/outputVar:<variable name>"
- Display Filter Type in blue pill
- Display all filter info in the filter item (No tooltip popover for flow node duration filter)
- The filter description is shown below the filter type for report & branch analysis control panels
- use smaller font-size for the filter item.
- There is a dedicated button to edit the filter instead of clicking on the filter item.
- The filter item buttons appear only on hover
Ensure new design is updated in Report view mode pop over and Dashboard
• Show hide application of filter. (can create followup ticket)
• Display of Process where filter is applied - Add once we have multiple processes in the report builder)
For design - see linked design task