L3 - Default
How to migrate these Reports!?
It is possible to compare variable values from a single or multiple process.
It is not possible to distribute in the variable view. (by process or otherwise)
Q - How do we display instance counts when working with multiple processes -
A: For now Display the sum
Selecting a variable view
• When variable is selected, the select is replaced with the combo select, allowing for variable aggregation to be set.
• To save on space, the title variable is shortened or removed.
• To make another view selection, the remaining combo (if there are multiple) select displays the full view menu.
• An add variable button displays an additional dropdown (Potentially already in an open state - or active state of add...tbd)
• Is there a limit to how many variables we allow to be compared?
• Variables are displayed in groups with their process title.
In cases where duplicate processes exist, user must be aware which process the variable belongs to
- Investigate menu placement
• Nice to have - search for variables in list. (evaluate need)
• Each variable can display aggregation,
Q - do we need multiples for comparison, or single option only?
• Retain combined report features...
change order of bars
Q - can we do this for other report types?
Goals and other pop over functionality
Edit the colour
• Allow display of a single bar bar chart