Find an alterative to displaying activity on a node that is not heat.
1. We display duration heat for Flow Nodes which have a duration of 0ms
2. When the range of values is wide, a value at the lower side of the scale, displays the same heat as the 0ms duration heat.
This is very misleading if the user does not hover over Flow Nodes to display the actual value.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open up the showroom version of Optimize
- Select hiring demo
- create a Flow Node duration heatmap
- Hover over the different Flow Nodes to view the different durations.
Actual result :
Cannot tell the difference between flow nodes with 0ms durations and those with low durations.
0ms do not display any heat.
"The context is: We want to distinguish between a sequenceflow that has never occured and one that has occured at least once (even if the total maximum number is in the millions). That's why sequence flows that were taken infrequently are still showing heat, but if the spread is very high, the heat is almost identical. The same mechanism applies for duration heatmaps'