As a UI user
I want to view the latest timestamp of data for a given process
So I can identify if there's a delay in data import
As a User, it is hard to know when the data is up-to-date. It should be always the latest state, but when there is a high load on the engine and Optimize is not able to pull data quickly enough, there might be some small delay.
GIVEN I am viewing the Processes page
AND I can see data from a process
THEN I can view the latest activity in that process
- There are many date options:
- Last started (process instance start timestamp)
- Last ended (process instance end timestamp)
- Last activity (last data import)
- Ideally, the time is relative and approximate (e.g. "2 hours ago")
- Updates more frequent than 1 minute is not valuable. Refer to the dashboard refresh rate, where the most frequent option is 1 minute
- It's especially important to display the timestamp when data is being imported from the engine.
- Display the timestamp on hover
- Example tooltip is below