When canceling changes on a saved report, some of the configuration that got changed stays until the page is refreshed.
- Create a new report
- Select View: "Flow Node - count"
- Select group by: "Flow node"
- Select "Chart" visualization
- Save the report
- Edit the report
- change the report view to be "Process instance - count"
- Click "Cancel" to cancel the changes
- The chart report appears on vertical orientation, although the report is saved as a horizontal report. Refreshing the page fixes the issue.
- The axis title show "None" instead of "Flow Node - Count"
- When canceling, the report returns to the exact state when it was saved.
Try applying changes (configuration, grouping, etc..) to a saved report and then canceling those changes to go back to the original state.