Until now external and text reports were just a part of dashboard configuration and were not verified by the back-end. This resulted in user being able to add basically anything to dashboard configuration without being validated (one example is the text report itself which didn't require any back-end changes to work).
In addition it does not make sense to name all this dashboard entities reports and they should be renamed to tiles now, this also applies to UI labels on the dashboard page.
Pass report type in API calls for all dashboard reports (tiles)
Rename dashboard reports property to tiles and adjust UI elements text
Rename UI elements:
- On dashboard page top buttons Add a Report button to Add a Tile
- In Add a Tile modal:
- Add Report button to Add Tile
- External URL to External Website
- Text Report to Text
- all the dashboard functions like adding reports, external websites and text should work as they did
- saving and editing the dashboard should work as it did
- the labels mentioned above should be updated
- creating dashboard from templates should still work
- sharing dashboards should still work
- instant preview dashboards should work