Currently we display report data we get from the backend to the user without providing information on how to interpret it. For frequency values this is okay (although for very high frequency counts a thousands separator would be nice), however, displaying durations in milliseconds without even provinding the information that these are milliseconds is unacceptable.
- Report data is formatted when showing it to the user
- For frequency values, there is a thousands separator (space)
- For duration values, the date is displayed as "1y 2m 3d 4h 5min 6s 7ms"
- date values are always displayed in full
- one months is assumed to be exactly 30 days
We should probably have a formatting function, associated to a view that takes a numeric value and returns a formatted string. We also need to make sure to remember the original value as this is used for some non-text visualizations like Heatmap or BarCharts.