When getting started with Camunda users are often greeted with a login screen for the webapps.
The user name and password by default is demo/demo but this is not at all clear to users.
We need to make it more prominent in the welcome screen or have a popup for first time users letting them know.
- For first-time users, a notification is shown to direct them to the welcome page
- The Credentials are clear from the welcome page
- the notification disappears once a successful login was made
- I can disable the welcome message entirely via config.js
- Message is not shown if camunda-welcome is not deployed