Steps to reproduce
- place a license file in the default local folder (<user.home>/.camunda)
- start an ee-distro on empty tables
- The license is picked up.
- No operation log entry is inserted (because it is not an end user making that operation; license file detection is a server admin feature, similar to engine configuration)
- The license is picked up just fine.
- If the first trigger is loading the License Key view, an operation log entry is created
Changing the key via Admin works fine and creates an UPDATE entry in the log.