L3 - Default
Steps to reproduce
Evaluate the expression 8 > 7 as unary test
The following error message is shown:
failed to parse expression '8 > 7': [1.3] failure: end of input expected
- The expression can be evaluated
- No error message is shown
The expression (8 > 7) can be evaluated successfully
Is this a bug according to the DMN FEEL 1.2 specification?
- The DMN 1.1 spec on pg. 105 ("10.3.1.2 Grammar rules") says:
- The DMN 1.1 spec on pg. 107 ("10.3.1.2 Grammar rules") says:
- Simple positive unary tests do not need any braces
- The structure of a comparison is: expression , ( "=" | "!=" | "<" | "<=" | ">" | ">=" ) , expression
- The braces in the grammar rule are used to express that one of the allowed comparison keywords can be used
- "Language keywords are enclosed in double quotes in the grammar rules" cf. pg. 107
- The failing expression can be used as simple expression.
- Unignore test case 
Unknown, it works when variables are compared and in output entries.