Type: Bug Report
Priority: L3 - Default
Affects Version/s: 7.13.0
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce
Evaluate the expression 8 > 7 as unary test
The following error message is shown:
- The expression can be evaluated
- No error message is shown
The expression (8 > 7) can be evaluated successfully
Is this a bug according to the DMN FEEL 1.2 specification?
- The DMN 1.1 spec on pg. 105 ("10.3.1.2 Grammar rules") says:
- The DMN 1.1 spec on pg. 107 ("10.3.1.2 Grammar rules") says:
- Simple positive unary tests do not need any braces
- The structure of a comparison is: expression , ( "=" | "!=" | "<" | "<=" | ">" | ">=" ) , expression
- The braces in the grammar rule are used to express that one of the allowed comparison keywords can be used
- "Language keywords are enclosed in double quotes in the grammar rules" cf. pg. 107
The failing expression can be used as simple expression.
Unknown, it works when variables are compared and in output entries.