Remove the documentation related to Camunda BPM components that do not exist in the feel-scala project anymore since it has been decoupled from the Camunda BPM project. This includes:
- The porting of the Camunda integration modules (factory, plugin) to the Camunda BPM Platform;
- The removal of DMN Engine-specific data transformers;
- The porting of the Camunda ValueMapper;
- The Camunda Functions are no longer available to the FEEL Engine.
- Remove everything Camunda BPM related
- Make sure that we covered the stuff to be removed in our own docs
GitHub issue: https://github.com/camunda/feel-scala/issues/111