I want to do OpenAPI-related tasks (e.g. generating clients) for execution endpoints (https://docs.camunda.org/manual/develop/reference/rest/execution/).
- The necessary endpoints and DTOs are added to the OpenAPI document
- The endpoints are documented as close as possible to the docs manual
- The best practices in https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-platform/blob/master/engine-rest/engine-rest-openapi/README.md are applied
- There is a new tag "Execution" that is assigned to the new endpoints
- Examples are copied from the docs
- You can have a look at other resources that are already documented to see how certain patterns are expressed