Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy a BPMN process
- In Cockpit, delete process definition
- Open Deployment view in Cockpit
- Select Deployment Foo
- Select existing resource
- The loading spinner stops.
- Cockpit shows that there are no process definition deployed.
- This might be applied also to DMN - haven't tested that scenario.
- This always happens when the last version of the process definition gets deleted.
- When selecting other deployments and resources, the definitions cannot be fetched anymore. To be more specific, the Cockpit does not perform the count query to check for present process definitions anymore.