Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Camunda with a SQL Server as a database
- Deploy a BPMN process -> creates a deployment foo with process definition bar
- Start more than 2100 process instances of process definition bar
- Delete deployment foo (with cascade true)
- The deployment got deleted successfully.
- The deletion of the deployment fails with the following exception:
- The SQL Server has a limit of 2100 parameters that can be passed.
- Check if this is necessary for secondary entities as well (e.g. process variables)
- If we need a large data set to test this, consider implementing the tests in the large-data test suite, not the core engine unit tests
- Divide the deletion of entities in smaller chunks.