Execute the DbDeadlockTest on CRDB.
The tests tries to continue the test execution after a SELECT.
The test blocks the test thread and testing has to be stopped.
- The test is executed only on DBs with TX isolation READ_COMMITTED.
- A new (adjusted) test is provided only for CRDB with TX isolation SERIALIZABLE.
- The test is designed to test a deadlock situation in a database with a READ_COMMITTED transaction isolation level.
- Since CRDB uses a SERIALIZABLE level, and blocks READS when they encounter a concurrent write, the test logic produces a deadlock in CRDB.
- In a real-life scenario the above wouldn't happen since one of the transactions would commit and unblock the waiting READ.