L3 - Default
What are the steps to reproduce your problem?
- Deploy the attached formsTest.bpmn on a 7.13.0
- Open Tasklist and try to start a Forms Test process
- You should see the error message (error.png attachment)
What is the problem?
- The start event listener attempts to validate the contents of the input variables however it cannot read them. Accordingly, the process instance fails to start.
What would be the expected behavior:
- The variables are accessible in the start listener and the process instance starts successfully.
- This is a regression that was introduced with https://jira.camunda.com/browse/CAM-10978.
- In the case of submitting a form, the variables are still put into the process instance start context, and the context receives the callback only on PvmAtomicOperationTransitionNotifyListenerEnd. A solution should immediately set the variables when the API for starting is called.
The listener can be moved to the `take` event on the sequence flow leaving the start event.
This is the controller panel for Smart Panels app
- is related to
CAM-10978 History should contain the process variables after error in Async-Before at the start event