- the following indexes are added for all sql scrips:
- create index ACT_HI_INCIDENT on ACT_HI_INCIDENT(CREATE_TIME_);
- create index ACT_HI_INCIDENT on ACT_HI_INCIDENT(END_TIME_);
- the sql update scripts are adjusted accordingly
- querying by CREATE_TIME_/END_TIME_ in ACT_HI_INCIDENT table does not end up in full table scan
In Optimize, we want to create new reports that allow users to get insights to how many incidents occurred in certain tasks, are open, or how long it took to resolve them. When retrieving the historic incident data, the data is sorted by creation/end time. So in order for Optimize to retrieve the data efficiently, we need to add the indexes.