1. Create a new user and provide him full access through admin for 'Application', 'Authorizations' & 'Batch'
2. Login with the user into Cockpit and access 'Batch Operation'
A user should be able to see the batch operation menu. Seems to be a license check issue as shown in the logs
The loading spinner is displayed and the user cannot see the batch operation menu
- The React part of Cockpit uses the endpoint /camunda/api/admin/plugin/license/default/key to perform the license check. This requires Admin permissions.
- See the affected code on GitHub 
- Add endpoint that only returns the information if a valid license is available and make it accessible for all users without granting a specific permission
- Remove admin permission check from license key endpoint (this might expose sensitive information: customerId, invalidMessage, licenseProvided, unlimited, valid, validUntil)